Excel Conveyancing Services understands that buying or selling a residential, commercial or industrial property is a big decision and a significant matter for most people. Here at Excel Conveyancing, we provide service and meet the conveyancing needs of all people making property transactions in New South Wales including international investors.
Excel Conveyancing Services can assist you with:
- Preparation of Contracts for sale;
- Buying and selling residential, rural, industrial/commerical properties;
- Buying and selling off the plan;
- Buying and selling Qualified, Limited and Company Title properties;
- Torrens, Strata, Community and Neighbourhood subdivisions;
- Commercial & Retail Leases
- Assistance for first home owners & the First Home Owners Grant
- Mortgages including preparation of Discharges and refinances;
- Deposit Bonds,
- Caveats, Easements/covenants;
- Assistance with Land Tax;
- Preparation of Powers of Attorney;
- General advice on settlements and conveyancing issues;
- Services of Justice of the Peace.
Our clients include people from different paths of life such as solicitors, real estate agents, mortgage brokers, first home buyers, property developers, accountants, banks, etc.
Our conveyancing services are offered at competitive rates, and we deliver them through a highly qualified and experienced team that includes property converyancing conveyancers and professional experts.
Our advanced computer software is updated regularly and our on-line facilities enable us to provide efficient and speedy conveyancing solutions. As a member of the Australian Institute of Conveyancer we are bound by the Division’s code of ethics and conduct and as an Agent of Vero Insurance we are authorised to issue Deposit Bonds on-line, if required. We have two Justice of the Peace in the office for your convenience and assistance.
Arrange a consultation with a licensed conveyancer.